Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: making a small USRP board

From: William Cox
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: making a small USRP board
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:52:53 -0400

Lin,
I don't know what FDD is. The board would only support it if the original board does, and/or if someone implements it.
As of yet, I'm trying to figure out if reducing the size of the USRP1 baord, by removing one of the transceivers, is feasible. I'm a GNURadio/USRP newbie and I'm just going off looking at the pysical board and thinking I didn't need half of it.
-William

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Lin HUANG <address@hidden> wrote:
Will it support FDD full duplex? I'd like to run OpenBTS on a smaller USRP.

-Lin