[Discuss-gnuradio] 4 RX with 2 WBXs?

From: Scott Storck
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 4 RX with 2 WBXs?
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:04:45 -0400

I have a USRP and two WBX daughterboards.  Is it possible to use 4 independent RX antennas (all tuned to the same frequency) with this hardware setup?
Specifically, here's what I'm trying to achieve:
Antenna 0 -> Side A WBX, RX/TX port -> ADC0 -> DDC0I
Antenna 1 -> Side A WBX, RX2 port -> ADC1 -> DDC1I
Antenna 2 -> Side B WBX, RX/TX port -> ADC2 -> DDC2I
Antenna 3 -> Side B WBX, RX2 port -> ADC3 -> DDC3I

I am trying to modify gnuradio-examples/python/multi-antenna/multi_fft.py to make this happen.  I've got it running, but I can't seem to get the WBXs to use the antennas connected to their RX2 ports.

Thanks,
Scott
<address@hidden>