Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 cannot transmit/receive a OFDM packet disco

From: Fisheep
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 cannot transmit/receive a OFDM packet discontinuously sometimes
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will take your advice and try it out.

But recently I connect two USRP1 with the cable not through the antennas,
hoping to remove the channel effect in this experiment. At the receiver,
using the usrp_fft.py to observe the spectrum of received signal which is
discontinuously transmitted from transmitter. The result shows that
sometimes the spectrum doesn't get rise when transmitter send a packet.Is it
possible that the transmitted packet doesn't transmit from USRP1? If
possible, how do I examine this problem?

Sorry, I'm not very expert in hardware implementation, but I will do my best
to get familiar with USRP.

Fisheep