[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem connection USRP2

From: Laser_s
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem connection USRP2
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:48:05 -0700 (PDT)

HI!

I have two usrp2 , both work ok in my old PC.

Now I want to use one usrps2 in a "new" PC. I have install gnuradio
But the PC will not detect de usrp2. When I conect the ethernet cable... the
PC dont detect noting.

The SD is OK because works  OK in the  other PC
The cable is OK

the new PC have a gigabit ethernet.
the adapter is:  Atheros COmmunications Atheros AR8132 / L1c Gigabit
Ethernet Adapter

what happens??
any problem with my Ethernet card¿¿

Regards