Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio and usrp_standard.h: No such file or di

From: Fabrizio Tappero
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio and usrp_standard.h: No such file or directory
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:20:26 +0200

Dear All,
I'd like to add a little piece of information about this problem.
if I try to compile the previously mentioned code with:
g++ usrp_test_c++.cpp -o testusrp `pkg-config --cflags usrp`
`pkg-config --libs usrp`

and I change:
 #include "usrp_standard.h"
in:
 #include "usrp/usrp_standard.h"
 #include <stdio.h>

the code from here:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/1/UsrpFAQCppInterface

almost compile...
The solution to this problem does however implies lots of
modifications for the gcc line. Perhaps somebody who knows how the
"pkg-config" works could comment on it.
Also the source file that I am using is right in the gnuradio.org
site, put there as first example for people who begin using the gnu
radio package in C++. How come the stdio.h is not declared? also line:
urx->read(&bufr0, bufsize, &overrun);
seems to be wrong... Perhaps a better C++ example should be put there?

Just my very humble opinion/suggestion.

Best regards
Fabrizio