Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is WUBI (Lucid) a viable environment for GNU-Radi

From: John Shields
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is WUBI (Lucid) a viable environment for GNU-Radio (3.2.2) ?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 04:49:35 +1200

Thanks Eric, will do though I used the sealed one given by Ettus but stranger things have happened.

I had also wondered about whether the USB ports on my laptop were running fast enough and before I posted, have confirmed "Enhanced" in the Host Controller description.

I wonder if U is underun and O is overrun? I briefly looked at the source but am not familiar with GNU_Radio and it's classes.

Thanks again for your suggestion,

       Regards,

                John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Blossom" <address@hidden>