Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decimating FIR Filter Taps and gr.firdes.complex_

From: John Shields
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decimating FIR Filter Taps and gr.firdes.complex_band_pass incompatibility - Marcus SARA SID SDR
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:08:07 +1300

Thanks very much Marcus. I eventually figured out that in the variable block, I needed to include:

gr.firdes.complex_band_pass (gain,sampling_freq,low_cutoff_freq,

high_cutoff_freq, transition_width, window = WIN_HAMMING,beta = 6.76)

and when I plugged in some variables based on the b/w and centre frequency, the Decimating FIR filter block went good!

Of course, no idea if my guesses are real-world.

Look forward to getting the latest and greatest.

           Slainte,

                     John