Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 1pps synchronization delay

From: David Campbell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 1pps synchronization delay
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:37:20 -0700 (PDT)

I'm seeing the same order of values as Cliff is.  The delays specified in the
link that you posted Josh are too small - the delta is that I'm not using UHD
(I'm strictly using gnuradio 3.3.0).

The link you posted Josh mentioned that the delays could be calculated.   Is
there a formula readily available?  Otherwise, I'll try to figure it out myself.

Also, I'm noticing that my sync_and_start_rx_streaming_at  command  hangs about
15 out of 16 tries (the other 1 of 16 times or so everything works) -  I didn't
know if others are seeing this too.  Maybe I'm restarting it too fast in
succession? I've noticed sometimes I've had better luck waiting a minute or so
between restarts.

Thanks,
David