Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink causes "S" errors

From: Marc Epard
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink causes "S" errors
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 08:29:53 -0500

I ended up writing my own command line tool to get around this. Depending on your particular needs, it might work for you. Instead of filling a buffer and writing it to disk over and over, I allocate a buffer as large as I need, fill it, stop sampling, and write it to disk. There is no point where it's depends on disk speed unless the buffer won't fit in RAM.

You'll find the source at https://public.me.com/mepard. There's a UHD version, too. Feel free to use them as you wish.

-Marc