[Discuss-gnuradio] 27C3-tickets available through pre-sale only

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 27C3-tickets available through pre-sale only
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:30:49 -0700

FYI,

Always a good time, the Chaos Communication Congress 27C3 will be held
from Monday December 27 to Thursday December 30, 2010 in Berlin,
Germany.

Eric
--- Begin Message --- Subject: [airprobe-main] 27C3-tickets available through pre-sale only Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:20:09 +0200
For those who haven't noticed yet but want to attend the CCC-congress 27C3 in
december: tickets are pre-sale only this year due to the demand exceeding
building capacity. Please also let other people know who you think may want to
attend that they need to buy their tickets in advance. The process works as
follows:

1. you go to https://presale.events.ccc.de/ and register a ticket account (at
least 24 hours before the next batch is release)
2. tickets are sold in batches, next batch up 11th of November (announcement
among other channels at Twitter @27c3)
3. with an account, you can order up to two tickets, the moment a batch is
released (usually they are gone within a couple of hours)
4. pay tickets
5. enjoy the best hacker conference in Europe

For more details see:
http://events.ccc.de/2010/10/10/how-to-survive-the-pre-sale-2/

There might be day-tickets available at the counter, but I really would not
rely on that.

Thanks & Greetings from Berlin,

Frank

PS: for questions etc., please use the e-mail adresses provided at the
events.ccc.de website, I am only the messenger here.