RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ and python in OFDM doubt

From: Mattias Kjellsson
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] C++ and python in OFDM doubt
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:08:05 +0000

Benchmark_ofdm_rx.py program uses C + + functions OFDM?
Is there any way to see a python code in graphical form? as block diagrams
or something?

Using c++ there is a function you can use on the flow-graph object called
"dump_flowgraph()" or similar. Look in the doxygen documentation for the object
for reference.

I don't know if there is any similar functionality in python, since I never
used it.

My ultimate goal is to take the blocks C + + and use them in simulink for a
receiver, is it possible?

I know that someone once said they had something like this going... But I don't
remember who it was... I think it was a .de- address...
Try your favorite search-engine-provider ;)

Best regards,
Mattias Kjellsson