[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP alternatives for CR / DSA application

From: Timothy Kain
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP alternatives for CR / DSA application
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:25:14 -0400

Hello all,

Currently I am in the opening stages of a senior design project for my EE degree. My end of the project will be to implement a CR / DSA radio using the GNU platform but not necessarily using the USRP as the platform of choice. Looking for alternatives to the USRP, I was wondering if there was some sort of consolidated list of single board computers / processors known to be compatible with GNU. If such a list does not exist, any suggestions would be much appreciated. The only parameters that are necessary to follow for the design is that the single board computer must have GB 10 Ethernet and the price is capped to $500.

Thank you well in advance,

-Tim