Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't install AIS package on Beagleboard

From: Thunder87
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't install AIS package on Beagleboard
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:52:10 -0700 (PDT)

As far as I understand gnuradio shouldn't work without gnuradio-core package.
Yet it works on Beagle. So I guess the only difference is package name.
Probably need to change some lines in configure file.

I'll copy here list of all gnuradio packages available for Beagle Ubuntu as
soon as I can. Probably then someone could help me with this.