[Discuss-gnuradio] question about UCLA zigbee libraries problem

From: harvy samir
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about UCLA zigbee libraries problem
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:56:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone
I installed both of Gnuradio and UCLA Zigbee on ubuntu 9.04, and I have this problem" the install path of UCLA zigbee libraries is by default /usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/gnuradio but others gnuradio libraries are in /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/gnuradio.", I saw in the gnuradio mailing list that one of the member ( Daniele Bertussi) had this problem before and he was able to solve it
Please can he or anybody tell me how to solve it?
Thank you