[Discuss-gnuradio] OS X 10.6, x86-64 built from GIT fails at 'make check

From: Jakub Moskal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X 10.6, x86-64 built from GIT fails at 'make check'
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:38:42 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to build and install gnuradio from GIT repository on my OS
X 10.6. After issuing the standard git pull, ./bootstrap, ./configure,
and make, I run 'make check', but it fails early on without providing
much insight to what is wrong. I tried to do it on two other machines
with the same OS version and it fails in the same place. By default it
compiles to x86-64, could that be the problem, should I change that to
i386? Is there any log file that would include more details on the
error?

Thanks,
Jakub

.... [generic] [SSE]