Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to hold a values from file source

From: songsong gee
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to hold a values from file source
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:35:53 +0900

Thank you.
I made it with help of josh's
and your advice about frequency is helpful, too. :)

2010/10/28 Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden>
On 10/27/2010 11:58 AM, Josh Blum wrote:
> Ok. I see the pattern...
>
> '0' = 00110000
>
> '1' = 00110001
>
> Your plots look like one of the above patterns repeating. You
> literally put the ascii characters '1' and '0' into a binary file.
> *facepalm*
>
> -josh

Good sleuthing, Josh.

Looking at the flow-graph, it seems like the modulation "bits" are
running at the same rate as the carrier frequency, which won't work--not
 even slightly.

Generally in AM/ASK, the modulation frequency is *much* lower than the
carrier frequency, my gut is that you'd need at least several cycles
 of carrier between each bit.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator