[Discuss-gnuradio] WBX Low Frequency Limit

From: Eric Cottrell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WBX Low Frequency Limit
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 19:47:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I just got my WBX board and it works great in my USRP2.  If it has 30 MHz BW
then I can try foolish stuff like decoding all VHF ACARS frequencies with
parallel decoders.

When I do a USRP2 Probe the minimum Frequency is higher than advertised.

Freq Range (min, max):
        68750000.0 Hz
        2200000000.0 Hz

I loaded the latest Raw Ethernet, WBX versions of the fpga and firmware on the
web page.

I also assume the UDP stuff is experimental.

73 Eric