Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio via MacPorts Updated

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio via MacPorts Updated
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:12:09 +0100

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 2:52 AM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you, Alexandru, for the report.  I'm glad the basics work for you; they do for me as well.  Everything seems to work except for the QtGUI.  I've found in my install that the QtGUI doesn't work yet either, in exactly the same way that yours fails.  I know where the problem lies, and I'll be working on patches & hopefully get them in place tomorrow.  I'll post another email to the list once it works for me. - MLD

Greetings,

I don't know if anything got fixed in the macports package but I got a tip to execute a "python_select python26" and reboot. After doing so and installing py26-scipy I could execute the qt_digital.py example included in the gr-qtgui component (see attached screenshot). I have the latest macports packages installed:
qt4-mac 4.7.1 quartz variant
py26-pyqt4 4.8.1 (?)

Alex