Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] make check error for GNU Radio on Beagleboard

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] make check error for GNU Radio on Beagleboard
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:10:23 -0800

On 11/14/2010 07:36 AM, Zhen wrote:
Hello,

I am able to configure, make and make install GNUradio 3.2 on Beagleboard
successfully. However, I met some error when running make check as follows:

I don't know what fixes this, but the gnuradio next branch in git is building and passing make check fine. I'd also suggest getting something like an Overo Tide which has 512M of RAM. With this much RAM, you no longer need to tweek vm settings to do native builds.

You could look at the revision history of the file being tested and see if there is a commit that looks like it might help.

Philip

..terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::invalid_argument'
   what():  data length must be a multiple of vlen
Aborted

I noticed there is a similar error report on
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00189.html, but no
solution at that time.
So is there any suggestion to solve it?

Thanks a lot!