Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to connect LP0410 to the daughter board?

From: Jason Abele
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to connect LP0410 to the daughter board?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:13:49 -0800

2010/11/16 Ming Wah <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> We bought several LP0410 antennas, but not sure how to connect them to the
> daughter board.
>
> The LP0926 has a male SMA connector to it, but the LP0410 doesn't.  That
> means we need to buy an SMA connector and solder it to the LP0410.  My
> question is what kind of SMA connector will fit?  What type of SMA connector
> did you use for the LP0926?  Will it fit in LP0410?

The same SMA connector should have come with the LP0410 and requires
soldering it into place.

This document shows how to connect either an SMA connector or cable to
the LP0410:
http://www.ettus.com/downloads/LP0410.pdf

The connector you want is:  LTI-SASF54GT from rfconnector.com
(lighthorse) or another PCB Mount SMA with compatible footprint

Jason