Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching of UHD/Raw-Ethernet Driver

From: Bishal Thapa
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching of UHD/Raw-Ethernet Driver
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:44:55 -0500

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

  Thank you for your answers. For this second answer, I didn't understand
your reply. The link you sent does not say anything about how to set the
TX/RX to J1/J2. It just says it could be set to either one. My question is,
is there a way (API) in python to set this specifically ?

If you have a uhd source block in python, call set_antenna("J1") or set_antenna("J2") to set the rx antenna. Do the same for a uhd sink block for the tx antenna.

-Josh
Sorry, I am using raw-ethernet driver. I saw those APIs for UHD. Does it apply to raw-ethernet driver use as well?

-Thanks