[Discuss-gnuradio] Equal USRPs working differently running the same code

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Equal USRPs working differently running the same code
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:08:42 -0800 (PST)

I had this same problem with my four USRP2 boards, each with a WBX
daughterboard. The solution was to use the 10 MHz external clock reference
input. I have an HP signal generator which has a precise 10 MHz sine wave
output on the back. I split this signal four ways and input it into each USRP2.
Now the clocks on my four USRP2 boards seem to be synchronized, so if (for
example) one board transmits a tone at 903.55 MHz, another board will see it at
903.55 MHz.

Please let me know if this helps.

Steve McMahon