[Discuss-gnuradio] maximum input signal power for WBX

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] maximum input signal power for WBX
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:02:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello:

What is the maximum recommended input signal power for the WBX daughterboard?
Where can I find this in the documentation or online at Ettus.com? My
understanding is that the LNA is very sensitive and it is easy to overload it
and damage it. I thought it was 0 dBm, but I have seen several numbers on this
mailist, such as -10 dBm and -15 dBm, so I'm making this post to get a
definitive answer. Thank you.

Steve McMahon