Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC with two URSP2+DBSRX and UHD

From: bobb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC with two URSP2+DBSRX and UHD
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:05:50 +0000

Thomas,

  For this to work, one of the devices should provide its sync to the other
device.

  Unfortunately, this does NOT happen automatically. You need to configure one
to drive its (reference) clock over the cable and the other to use the signal
provided by the cable.

  This is pretty easy to do (but, I can only tell you how to do it in C++)...

  set_clock_config() in UHD
-or-
  config_mimo() in Raw Enet/GnuRadio

  I'm sure there's some sort of equivalent in GRC, I just can't tell you what
it is because I'm not familiar with that.

  Hope this helps,

  --Bob