Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] flowgraph for commercial FM radio TX/RX

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] flowgraph for commercial FM radio TX/RX
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 00:13:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello Bernardo Gonçalves:

No, I have not yet obtained any other materials/flowgraphs other than what
Markus Heller posted on this mail list. However, I do not have time to look
into the FM radio TX/RX right now as I am very busy trying to finish something
else. I will start working on it again in about one week. Let's talk again at
that time. Have you found any other materials? I would be interested in
collaborating with you on this. Are you trying to do the same thing that I'm
trying to do (create a flowgraph for TX and/or RX of commercial FM radio)?

You also asked about other non-FM-radio flowgraphs. I do have some other
flowgraphs that I would be happy to share with you. What are you looking for?

By the way, in the USA, commercial FM is on odd frequencies (i.e., 94.5 MHz,
94.7 MHz, 94.9 MHz, etc.). In Europe and Japan, isn't commercial FM on even
frequencies (i.e., 94.4 MHz, 94.6 MHz, 94.8 MHz, etc.)? Where are you located?
I am in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

Steve McMahon