[Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP2 outdoors in winter in Boston (lowest oper

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP2 outdoors in winter in Boston (lowest operating temperature)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:16:32 -0800 (PST)

Hello:

We will be doing some outdoor data collection with our USRP2 board. We're
located in Boston, so these days in December the typical daily maximum
temperature is between +20 and +35 degrees Fahrenheit. We would need about 4-6
hours outside to do the data collection. Can we operate the USRP2 boards at
these temperatures? What is the lowest operating temperature for the USRP2
boards?

Thanks.

Steve McMahon