Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and Uhd on windows,

From: Mark Colin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and Uhd on windows,
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Don W,

  thank you very much, I uninstalled the old one and installed the new one version 1.0, but unfortunatelly it doesn't change anything. I can see in DeviceManager the libusb (WinUSB) devices -> Ettus Research LLC USRP1 (VID=FFFE; PID=0002; REV=0004). If I run uhd_find_devices.exe the result is the same as before, no error, from ...\UHD\bin>uhd_find_devices.exe comes back to ...\UHD\bin>, so it's a situation of everything is installed but nothing works. Anyway thank you very much for the information.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Mark.