Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Max temperature for usrp2

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Max temperature for usrp2
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 06:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have the same problem -- I'm going to be using a USRP2 outdoors in the shade
(not direct sunlight) for around six hours in Yuma, Arizona, where the daytime
temperatures are 100-110 degrees F now in July. Will the USRP2 be able to
operate under these high temperatures?

Check it out:
http://www.wund.com/US/AZ/Yuma.html