[Discuss-gnuradio] New post about server update

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New post about server update
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 12:26:44 -0400

Hi everyone,
I just wrote a new post about our recent server upgrade http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/?SSScrollPosition=711

There isn't too much that we haven't gone over in emails to the list, but I wanted to point out one new feature that might benefit everyone. I now have Jenkins running a make distcheck against our git master branch weekly. If the distcheck passes, Jenkins publishes the tarball and it's SHA1 sum on the gnuradio.org Download page. So now everyone can access at most a week-old build of GNU Radio if, for whatever reason, you have issues with using git.

Thanks,
Tom