Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 recovery, no luck

From: Marc Epard
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 recovery, no luck
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 13:50:51 -0500

On Jul 5, 2011, at 12:05 PM, Josh Blum wrote:

Strange. Were you (by some chance) streaming samples from the device
while re-programming? I ask because this has always been the cause of
this particular problem.

I'm pretty sure we had this happen without streaming, though in one instance streaming was involved. My hunch was a packet loss at just the wrong time, which streaming might make more likely.

-Marc