Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO Blocks in GRC

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MIMO Blocks in GRC
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:33:09 -0400

On 07/13/2011 11:44 AM, Wes Rumble wrote:
Hello!
I'm preparing to start some work on MIMO with my USRP N210's and I'm having a little trouble. When I run the GRC my only two options under the UHD heading are "UHD:USRP Source" and UHD:USRP Sink". My problem is, I've seen on many forum posts where people say they are using the UHD MIMO USRP source blocks. I also see the files corresponding to that on the GNURadio repository but I can't seem to get my GRC to update so that they show up in the GRC. I apologize if this is a very simple task, but I've tried adding the repo as a source in Ubuntu and tried downloading the files manually and nothing works. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Wes

The UHD source and sink blocks have been "unified" so that there is no longer a separate set of MIMO UHD source/sink blocks.

Configure all your channels (I think the current UHD source support 32 channels), configure the clocking regime, and away you go.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator