[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 - Tuning problem

From: thuonglong84
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 - Tuning problem
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I'm trying to sweep the 2.4 - 2.5 GHz band frequency using the USRP2.
The problem is that if it takes me a long time to use time bin_statistics
(through the process of usrp2 -> s2v -> fft -> c2mag -> bin_statistics) to
tune to another frequencies. Because the process takes me a lot of time, so
a lot of information from the channel is lost.I hope that you guys can show
me a way to tune the frequencies without following the above process.
Tks.