Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPGPU GNU Radio

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPGPU GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:38:02 -0400

2011/7/21 fangming he <address@hidden>
Hi, All,

Anyone know where to download GNU Radio for GPU platform?

I find this link is not founded right now
http://nyquist.gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/branches/developers/nldudok1/gpgpu-wip

What is the new address for downloading GPGPU GNU Radio code?

Please inform me know if any one know it. Thanks a lot.

Best,

Fangming

That link is very old. We no longer use nyquist nor trac. Also, looking at nldudok1's current repo (http://gnuradio.org/cgit/nldudok1.git/), that branch no longer exists. Not sure what happened to the work there.

Tom