[Discuss-gnuradio] How to calculate Bit Error Rate?

From: saketh kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to calculate Bit Error Rate?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:14:04 -0400

Hello all

    If someone has ever measured Quality of service of received data (using any modulation and daughter board but preferably RFX2400) in terms of packet loss rate/Bit Error Rate (or any other metric) with USRP(preferably N200) & GNU Radio then please share your results here.
I am using RFX2400 daughter boards, VERT2450 antenna which I received with my USRPN200 from ettus,

--
Saketh Kumar