Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Conference and hacking session

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Conference and hacking session
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 14:44:13 -0700

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 14:39, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks for kicking me about that. I've been waiting to hear about
another obligation on that day. Unfortunately, I've heard, and I won't
be able to host the Saturday hack-day. I was hoping these things
wouldn't conflict and happen on different weekends, but it's not
something that I can get out of.

The rest of the conference is still on, though, and we still have
space left for people to register!

If you still want to have the hack day on Saturday, I can commit to handling it.

Johnathan