[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with arguments in benchmark_tx and rx

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with arguments in benchmark_tx and rx
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

I am using USRP with RFX2400.
Was trying with benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx
I connected RFX board to the B side of transmiter USRP and connected RFX
board to the A side of receiver USRP.
For connection I used SMA-SMA connector.
With the help file I understood almost everything but how to specify the
transmitter and receiver ports i.e.
I connected SMA to TX/RX of transmitter (side B in USRP ) then is the
following command correct .....
./benchmark_tx.py -f 2.45G --tx-amplitude=0.5 -v --show-tx-gain-range -T B
And for receiver part I connected SMA to RX2 (side A of USRP) then is the
following command correct.....
./benchmark_rx.py -f 2.45G -v --show-rx-gain-range -R A

With these commands nothing happens at the receiver end.....I would like to
know what things I missed/misunderstood :)

I was playing well with the basix TX and Rx daughter boards but getting
problems with RFX.

-----
Sumit Kr.
Research Assistant