[Discuss-gnuradio] Problems while using UHD based API's

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems while using UHD based API's
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday I installed GnuRadio with Marcus script in some PC's.Burnt the SD
card with images in the folder

/usr/local/share/uhd/images

and uhd_find_devices found all my 3 usrp2.

But when I tried to run uhd_fft it displayed that
"FPGA build of the device is incompatible with the host code build."

Then I went to another PC where I installed GnuRadio using Marcus script 2
months back.I burnt the fpga and firmware file from that system from the
same folder and uhd_fft worked well in that system.I was able to see the
spectrum.

Where I am wrong..... :confused:

I would like to know if all the UHD based API's has been appended with
"UHD"?
i.e uhd_find_devices etc

I would also like to know that are the python scripts also been classified
according to UHD based and Raw ethernet Driver based.If yes then how can I
know.

There is plethora of learning in GnuRadio and USRP and I am enjoying it :)

-----
Sumit Kr.
Research Assistant
Communication Research center