[Discuss-gnuradio] matched filter in UCLA ZigBee PHy

From: bjoernm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] matched filter in UCLA ZigBee PHy
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:22:33 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to build a matched filter into the UCLA ZigBee PHy implementation and am not sure where I should place it.

I first thought I could put it into the packet sink, but I don't think that this would make a difference to the best match detector implemented there now.

Does anyone have any suggestions where it would make the most sense / benefit to place a matched filter?

best and thanks for any suggestions,