[Discuss-gnuradio] OP25 project : two announcements

From: ikjtel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OP25 project : two announcements
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

While all of this has been mentioned previously on our op25-dev list, I'd like to take this opportunity (from the GR 2011 Conference in Philadelphia, Penna.) to announce a couple of sub-projects which could be put off forever (nothing is ever truly "finished" ;-) but nonetheless would benefit from wider examination and comment, especially at this time...

First is our integration with Asterisk (VOIP), specifically their app_rpt project to provide a rich set of repeater semantics (to include NBFM with CTCSS and P25).  Targeted features working today are:
For details on the repeater stuff please visit
http://www.sedition.org.au/op25/wiki/RepeaterPage

Second is an enhanced version of our signal visualization and analysis app which features:
  A goal for the app is to accommodate a range of targets:
The link to the project page is
http://www.sedition.org.au/op25/wiki/SignalScopePage

Best Regards

Max