[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD on USRP N210 + WBX

From: gnuradio
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD on USRP N210 + WBX
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:06:59 +0900 (JST)

Hi, all

I want to use UHD on USRP N210 + WBX.

case 1:

 I try to use "uhd_fft.py".

 USRP2 (+ WBX) transmit signal by "benchmark_tx.py",
 and USRP N210 (+ WBX) receive signal by uhd_fft.py.
 But N210 could not receive the signal.

case 2:

 I try to use "share/uhd/examples/tx_samples_from_file".

 Exec this command.
  $ sudo ./tx_samples_to_file --file /file-path --freq 477e6 --rate 1e6

 But program finish after return this message

   Error: RuntimeError:
   Please update the firmware and FPGA images for your device.
   See the application notes for USRP2/N-Series for instructions.
   Expected FPGA compatibility number 7, but got 6:
   The FPGA build is not compatible with the host code build.

 I think that I use latest version.

 BUT, I could use "share/uhd/examples/tx_waveforms"

 When I try "tx_waveforms", usrp2_fft.py on USRP2 receive signals.
 I can see the signal on screen.

 Why I could not use "tx_samples_from_file"??

case 3:

 I think that "tx_samples_from_file" is transmit an unmodulated signal.
 I want to transmit an modulated ( by gmsk, dqpsk, dbpsk) signal.

 I want to use programs on USRP N210 + WBX,
 that is similar to gnuradio/examples/digital/benchmark_tx/rx.py.

 Does anyone have sample program??

Regards, youhei