Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with rx_sample_to_file.cpp program and modul

From: shantharam balasubramanian
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with rx_sample_to_file.cpp program and modulation scheme change in UHD
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:29:13 -0400

Dear Josh,

Thanks for the reply. I have some questions regarding installing grc.
The questions are probably too naive since we are still at the
beginning level of using gnuradio.

We work in WINLAB, Rutgers University. It has a 400 grid testbed and 2
sandboxes that are compatible with GNUradio. There are SD cards
inserted in the nodes. We just load gnuradio images before starting
any experiment (using commands like: omf-5.2 load all
gnuradio-uhd-3.1.2-usrp1.ndz). Now, when you ask us to install gr-uhd,
do you mean that we should install it in the SD cards? Because
gnuradio is not installed in our computers. We just load the image in
the SD cards (inserted in the nodes), ssh to the nodes and then run
the example programs.

Your feedback will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Shantharam