Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Conference and Website

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Conference and Website
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:12:01 -0400

Thank you, Tom, for organizing the conference.  I certainly feel it was
successful, and look forward to next year's.  Beyond the presentations -- which
it's great to see up already -- would it be possible to post demos, or links to
some repository containing the demos, that used GNU Radio / GRC?  I'm thinking
specifically of Matt's that allowed the user to play with the channel for
various encoder / decoder types -- those were really awesome & IMHO useful for
anyone dealing with real-world wireless communications. - MLD