[Discuss-gnuradio] Roadmap created for release v3.5

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Roadmap created for release v3.5
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:59:04 -0400

Johnathan, Josh, and I had a great discussion at the end of the conference last week to outline what needs to be done in GNU Radio for the next version release. I have just updated our roadmap on gnuradio.org (http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/versions/19) that lists all of the bugs and features we need to attack.

This is mostly so everyone knows what's going on. Most of these tasks have been assigned to either myself, Josh, or Johnathan, and I think we can handle them in a timely manner. But! Just as an advertisement, there are still other bugs out there that need attention. Some of them are serious issues that need to be discussed, but others can be handled independently. Often, getting to them is just a matter of time and energy more than anything.

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/issues

Thanks!
Tom