[Discuss-gnuradio] not receiving sound of FM receiver

From: ahmad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] not receiving sound of FM receiver
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:40:22 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Nino and Marcus for the answer
I also get some peaks but no sound just like you on n210 with WBX. I set the
gain to 30 and using VHF Armature antenna for 100Mhz. still no sound.
the same antenna works with any radio receiver.
 I have spent plenty of time to get something out of n210 with no success.
can you help me on this or show me a working FM example or can you give me the
right setting parameters for UHD Source & WBFM receiver blocks on GRC.I have
downloaded some UHD examples from internet but not working.
By the way, I have put the constant block after WBFM receiver not before as
Marcus suggested.
Ahmad