Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronization between two E100 devices

From: ziyang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronization between two E100 devices
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:17:27 +0200

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply. In my application, a microsecond-order accuracy will be enough for the synchronization right now. But I didn't manage to issue set_time_now() to the other usrp because it seems only the usrp of the host device is accessible. So I was wondering if there is a way to access another e100 from the host device?

Thanks,

Terry