[Discuss-gnuradio] Remote Access to USRP testbed with GNU Radio

From: Guanbo Zheng
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remote Access to USRP testbed with GNU Radio
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:04:45 -0500

Hi, all

We are interesting to build up a USRP testbed which allowed the guest remote access to do some experiments.
I have seen someone's youtube video that they control the USRPs to transmit different signals through SSH access.
But I want to double check if it allowed guest control of USRP devices ?

Are there any other settings I need to take care of, in order to implement this?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions!

--
Regards,
Guanbo