[Discuss-gnuradio] PPS + timestamps used in Python ?

From: Yan Nie
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PPS + timestamps used in Python ?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:51:05 -0400

Dear all

I suppose to use GNURadio on USRP N200 + UHD to build a transmitter
synchronized with another device used as a receiver via GPS. As posted on UHD
website, PPS signal feeding in USRP N200 could be used for timestamp
synchronization. In the mailing list, it is said such tagging interface as
timestamp, end of burst is written in C++ at some level. I am wondering if this
timestamp tag could be used in Python by directly calling
usrp.set_time_unknown_pps(time_spec_t(0.0))? Any response would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
Yan