Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I build component usrp on E100?

From: xi yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I build component usrp on E100?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:41:24 -0400

Hi, Marcus and Sean,

I'm a little bit confused by the relationship between UHD and gnuradio.
I thought we can use either UHD or gnuradio, just UHD provides some unique interfaces for the products from Ettus.
Do you mean that our old ofdm codes that work on USRP1 cannot be used anymore?
We are working on Non-Contiguous OFDM and our previous codes can disable some subcarriers on USRP1.
Because we want to do FFT on FPGA, we change to use USRP E100, but codes on the host are useless now?

I tried next branch, use
"git checkout next"
right?
However, usrp component is not available either.
SO basically we have to wait for the next release?

Thanks,
Yooxi