Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New build structure! (Warning #2)

From: Daniel Dekst
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New build structure! (Warning #2)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:22:57 +0800 (CST)

Tried on USRP E100 kernel module 3.0.0
Error when make.

[ 13%] Building C object gnuradio-core/src/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-core.dir/filter/dotprod_fff_armv7_a.c.o
/program/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/lib/filter/dotprod_fff_armv7_a.c: In function 'dotprod_fff_armv7_a':
/program/gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/lib/filter/dotprod_fff_armv7_a.c:67:5: error: impossible register constraint in 'asm'
make[2]: *** [gnuradio-core/src/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-core.dir/filter/dotprod_fff_armv7_a.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [gnuradio-core/src/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-core.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2