[Discuss-gnuradio] simultaneous transmissions from two daughterboards

From: 董錦芬
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] simultaneous transmissions from two daughterboards
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 01:39:15 +0800

Hi,
I have some questions about simultaneous transmissions from two daughterboards.
I just plug two RFX400(or WBX) daughterboards into one motherboard,
and want to let these two daughterboards transmit data in different frequency
band at the same time.
I try to modify the sample code "usrp_transmit_path.py" but I still can't let
the "benchmark_tx.py" run well.
That is, I want these two daughterboards mounted on the same motherboard
can  simultaneously transmit different data in different frequency band.
for example,
daughterboard A=>transmit data1 in 450MHz
daughterboard B=>transmit data2 in 470MHz

Note that data1 and data2 are different data files.

If I'm not going to interleave data1 and data2, is there any way to let these
two boards transmit in different frequency band at the same time??

Thanks for help.

Candy